4 easy steps to get started with Hearts and Hands Therapy.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at: 844-543-8437
Fill out and return return necessary paperwork.
All forms are available for download at the link or we would be happy to mail or email them to you directly.
We request that you return your paperwork to our office 7 business days prior to your child’s initial appointment. This gives our therapists time to review your forms, create your child’s electronic record, as well ensure that we have all necessary paperwork and authorizations in place.
Download Forms here: Welcome Packet
Submit Forms to Info@heartsandhandstherapy.com
Obtain a prescription for therapy from your child’s doctor.
- Contact your child's physician to obtain a prescription for therapy.
- Contact our office if your doctor request a referral / prescription request from Hearts and Hands Therapy.
- If a referral is required by your insurance company, it is your responsibility to obtain that from the doctor.
Verification of insurance benefits
- A member of our office staff will call you to explain your therapy benefits outlined by your insurance company, including coverage limits or exclusions, as well as any deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurance you are responsible for.
- At this time, you will be able to confirm whether or not you would like to pursue an evaluation and/or treatment.
Schedule an appointment
After the initial evaluation, if treatment is recommended for your child, we will offer you a therapy time slot that is consistent week to week.
Insurance and Payment Information
We accept a variety of insurance plans. We are in-network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Peachstate Health Plan
- Georgia Medicaid
We also will accept cash/private pay. The private pay rates are as follows:
- $125 for an evaluation
- $100 per 60 minute OT, PT or Speech session.