We provide Speech Therapy for extraordinary kids to maximize their potential.
Communication is a vital link in making children successful and happy. The speech pathologists at Hearts and Hands Therapy, Inc. look at the whole child to address strengths and weaknesses and meet the child where he or she can best learn and excel.
We believe it is critical to teach skills, but just as importantly, to practice the skills with a variety of communication partners and situations so the children can build confidence and grow to their potential. Communication interactions are dynamic and variable. We aim to teach children to use their skills with flexibility and creativity to ensure success.
Services that can be offered by our speech pathologists include:
- AAC device programming and language training
- Literacy based intervention to target oral narrative skills that support reading and writing
- Visual strategies and adapted materials support
- Auditory processing
- Oral motor skills necessary to assist with articulation and feeding
- Appropriate articulation
- Social skills and pragmatics